Contact Management Software
Sales Force Automation>Contact Management Software
Contact Management Software:
- Best Sales Contact Management Software
- Manage your customer database online
- Member and Contact Management within Sales Force Automation
- Industry solutions: Real Estate, Car Sales, Hi Tech, etc
- Outlook Contact Management
- Act! Vs. Salesboom
Manage all your contacts in a user-friendly, web-based environment available 24/7/365 by logging in over the Internet to Salesboom's secure servers. Have your entire organization up and running within hours with world-class Contact Management Software. There is no software to download or install and Salesboom always provides a no strings attached Free 30-day Trial of our industry leading hosted CRM so you can evaluate our offerings before you buy.
Contact management software enables users to simply and easily store and find contact data, such as names, emails, addresses and telephone numbers. CRM Contact management system databases provides a fully integrated approaches to tracking of all clients data and communication activities. Also, CRM Contact Management Software System Consolidate all your contacts, leads, and clients into one central place, and then sort them by group or any other criteria you would like to use.
In addition to the standard Contact information fields, Salesboom allows you to customize the data you would like to store about your contacts. That way, you are in control over what information you want to save about your Contacts. Salesboom's hosted Contact Management software is integrated with its hosted Customer Relationship Management solutions and is available in all Salesboom Editions. Contact management is an integral part of Salesboom Marketing Automation, Sales Force Automation, Sales Management Software, Customer Service & Support, Employee Collaboration and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) offerings.
Business Benefits of Salesboom Contact Management Software Solutions:
- Completely web-based and hosted by Salesboom; available 24/7/365 over the Internet.
- Customizable Contact Fields so you can track what Contact information is important to you.
- Automate Contact Management for your business with customizable Workflow, including Real-time Alerts, Contact creation or edit notification, automated Contact routing, and more.
- Customizable Views, Reports and Dashboards lets you learn anything about your company's Contacts.
- Self-service Contact creation from your Web Site with Salesboom Contact Web Capture Tool.
- Multilevel Contact grouping allows your company to group your Contacts as you see fit for easy, intuitive Contact organization that works.
- Mass E-mail tools for E-mail Marketing Campaigns, etc.
- Import Contacts from other systems or lists with Salesboom Contact Import. Export Contacts from Standard and Custom Reports with the fields you chose to include.
- Mass create, delete, reassign Contacts with intuitive software tools.
- Zip Code Proximity Search ? instantly create a list of Contacts with addresses within a certain radius of any Zip Code. A first in hosted CRM, by Salesboom.com.
- Pre-integrated with the Salesboom suite of hosted Software-as-a-Service offerings, including Marketing, Sales Force Automation, Customer Service & Support, ERP, collaboration.
- Easily share contacts with your entire team, yet have full security over who has access to what Contact info, and when with Salesboom User Profiles and Role Hierarchy settings.
- In Salesboom CRM, Contacts can be associated with Events, Tasks, Calls, Notes, Documents, E-mails, Accounts, Opportunities, Campaigns, and much more.
- Microsoft Outlook edition included with every Salesboom Edition manages all your contacts using Microsoft Outlook and have changes reflected in your Salesboom hosted CRM account.
Salesboom offers you simple access to a fully up-to-date contact list organization wide in seconds with its Hosted Contact Management software solution, fully integrated into the Salesboom on demand hosted CRM software. Manage hundreds of thousands, even millions of members and contacts around the globe through Salesboom.com, an industry leader in the hosted CRM market.
Stop running side by side software products, costing your small business thousands of dollars more than they should in updates, technical support and user license fees. In today's world, stand-alone software is becoming obsolete at a lightning quick rate. Get the Salesboom.com Web-based Contact Management software as part of the Salesboom.com on demand CRM software package with fully integrated Sales Force Automation, Marketing Automation, Customer Support, Employee Collaboration and ERP.
Let Salesboom help you increase productivity for all your employees, while decreasing overhead by giving Marketing, Sales, Support and Accounting real time access to a central, shared Contact database. You can have organization wide Contact Management processes streamlined in weeks, or even days. Salesboom Contact Management includes a full contact directory, easily searchable with a full history of tasks, phone calls and email conversations linked back to them. Never miss a beat trying to 'catch up' on what's been going on with a contact - use Salesboom and keep yourself one step ahead of your customers, providing them great service in record times to increase customer satisfaction and profitability. Our Contact Management software easily integrates with all your famous office applications to give you a complete view of such vital details as contact history, key accounts, clients communications, and other account data. You will not be more organized only, you'll maximize the value of every client contact and improve the customer experience.
How can Hosted Contact Management Software solutions help my SMB?
Why waste time waiting for other Contact Management software vendors such as ACT! and Goldmine to catch up to your needs? Salesboom's on demand hosted CRM software, including its industry leading on demand Contact Management software solution for small business is constantly being upgraded, according to the needs of our customers and partners. And best of all, you never pay for an upgrade ? they are included in every Salesboom subscription. There's no software to install; but best of all, there's no headaches for you. Just think of Salesboom on demand hosted CRM software solutions as the Aspirin® for your business migraines. But don't take our word for it - try Salesboom.com on demand CRM software and integrated Contact Management software completely free for 30 days, with instant access and nothing held back. We put our money where our mouth is - how many other CRM providers do you know of who do that? Take the Free Cloud CRM Software 30 Day Trial today. Salesboom - All the CRM Tools You Need from your SMB to Succeed; Without the Price Tag.
Are you thinking of trying a Web Based Contact Management Software Solution?
If you are looking for a Web Based Contact Management Software Solution for your large or small business that best suits your businesses needs, Salesboom has custom solutions to fit the needs for Real Estate Industry both Commercial & Residential, Telephone Sales, Car Sales, Financial Services, Property Management & Sales, Nursing, Realtors, Auto Brokers along with any other business with contact database requirements. We serve companies in over 159 countries all over the world in multiple locations including the UK, Australia, US & Canada, so whether you’re a Loan Officer, Realtor, in Accountancy or Enterprise Admissions, there are many reasons why Salesboom can fit your needs.
To receive fast results with a low cost of implementation, Salesboom’s Web-Based Contact Management Software is the ideal solution since there is no software to download or servers to install. Easily manage billing, articles or any other asset attached to a contact or client and view all data in a common list. This makes consulting with contacts and group scheduling easy for an account manager, sales reps or any other employee. If your enterprise has an Affiliate or Partner program you can easily chart progress and center in on areas for an accurate rating revealing what brings the best award to your organization. When working with our Contact Management Software you always have peace of mind knowing your database is protected with our encrypted firewall and the source of any alterations can be viewed with our Audit Trail.
We have a full featured Contact Management System to handle your time and address books, customer information along with a full list of features making us your Contact Management Goldmine. Our Web Based Cloud CRM Software allows offline & mobile access on your blackberry or pocket PC in real time, great for sales automation when your business needs to flow fast and smooth. In comparison of other Contact Management Software Solutions we are confident that you will enjoy our features and ease of use, before you act review our Contact Management Software screenshots or see for yourself with our free 30 day evaluation and see how Salesboom can work for you.
Remember, Contacts are the core part of any business. As a result of the importance of contacts management, when you know more about your contacts, your business will be more successful. Salesboom Contact Management Software is a really powerful, customized way to keep all related contact data in one central location.
The Contact Management Software Pros:
- Keep Track off your all contacts and related opportunities, accounts, and any other details from your accessible and shared central database.
- You will be 100% sure where each contact fits within their company which will enabling better messaging and sales coordination.
- Import data about contacts from any other applications using Import tab.
- Synchronize your contacts, tasks and calendar between Salesboom CRM and your Outlook system.
Once you truly gain full visibility into your company's business
processes, you'll never want to go back to the dark again. We
Is Salesboom the Best Contact Management Software for you?
Take a Free Cloud CRM Software 30-day Trial today, or contact us directly for more information: 1.855.229.2043 (1.855.229.2043) or via e-mail at email@example.com.