Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Salesboom.com, leader of on demand CRM & ERP software services is seeking a Marketing Manager that understands traditional marketing, yet thrives on keeping abreast of and constantly capitalizing on the many new marketing vehicles opened up by the Web. Salesboom.com is a Marketing and Sales focused company. Our Marketing managers are key components of the business and must be innovative, creative and love what they do. Salesboom is revolutionizing how our customers do business, and our marketing initiatives follow suite.
As a leading technology company with 3,000 customers in 140 countries, our brand is well established as a leader of on demand CRM and ERP software services. Separate sales models and marketing strategies are used to target small-mid sized businesses and large enterprises. Our goal is to continue expanding our client base and market share quarter after quarter.
- Develop strategies consistent with Corporate Goals
- Promote brand awareness
- Liaise with Corporate Sales to ensure brand awareness
- Plan and Develop regional and global sales marketing campaigns
- Define Lead Generation Targets with Corporate Sales
- Instruct Corporate Sales in use of relevant sales campaign materials and tools
- Monitor Sales Campaign effectiveness and provide feedback to Corporate Sales
- Measure, Analyze and Report Sales Campaign Results
- Use Management Sales Campaign Results Report to direct additional/future Campaigns
- Own Lead generation for Corporate Sales
- Create Lead Targets in-line with Sales Campaign specifics
- Implement regional and global activities to generate leads
- Provide direction to Lead Generation Specialist
- Monitor Lead Generation targets
- Measure, Analyze and Report Lead Generation Target Campaign Results
- Use Management Lead Target Campaign Results Report to direct additional/future Campaigns
- Successful candidate must achieve results, utilize best-business practices and be results oriented
- Individual must have exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to build team support
- Vision and vitality are essential qualities in this leadership position
- 5 years Marketing experience required
- High Tech knowledge beneficial
- Excellent Written/Verbal negotiation skills
- Multi-task and Prioritize
- Thrive on Challenges
Why choose Salesboom? The people, the work, the environment of success.
Salesboom.com is a world leading vendor of on demand Customer Relationship Management and Sales Force Automation Software, integrated with Enterprise Resource Planning Software-as-a-Service solutions to the global SME market. Our Sales team enjoys continuous success and growth as we revolutionize the way our customers manage their business.
We believe in diversity and employ a diverse set of employees that have come from different backgrounds: public, private, academic, professional and cultural.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Job Posting S210705 ".