Graphics Designer/Web Developer
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Salesboom.com is seeking motivated, talented graphic designer-web developer professionals who thrive on opportunity, challenges, and a vibrant work environment. We make CRM software easy and affordable by providing revolutionary technology & process once reserved only for the largest corporations. Salesboom.com Graphic Designer-Web Development will assist the company to continue our tremendous success in developing revolutionary Sales Force Automation on demand CRM/ERP software. Working closely with our technical and marketing departments as well as clients requires a multi-faceted individual.
Over 3,000 satisfied global customers in 140 countries; Salesboom.com is dedicated to success for our clients, our employees, and our company. As a leading technology company we are aggressively expanding our client base and market share quarter over quarter.
- Produce professional hardcopy and softcopy web pages, articles, white papers, case studies and other sales and marketing collateral
- Ensure brand consistency
- Maintain and update corporate web site
- Solid Understanding of color, space, layout, etc.
- Solid Visualization and Creative skills for creating professional and dynamic business documents – soft copy, online, as well as printed
- Understanding of thin/smart client applications that run on a Web Services-Based Service Oriented Architecture. Salesboom provides a web services based API to its customers and partners for customization and integration with their Salesbooom.com account
- Programming Languages: HTML, XML Technology (XSL,XSD,DTD), CSS, Java Script, SQL, Ajax, COMET, .NET
- Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dream Weaver, Eclipse
- Comfortable working in both PC and MAC environments
- Cross browser design knowledge a must
- Ability to work alone and in project groups
- Work under pressure in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Why choose Salesboom? The people, the work, the environment of success.
Salesboom.com is a world leading vendor of on demand Customer Relationship Management and Sales Force Automation Software, integrated with Enterprise Resource Planning Software-as-a-Service solutions to the global SME market.
If you would love to be part of a dynamic, world class, cutting edge business technology company then you sound like a fit for Salesboom.com. Our development team is top notch and thrives on being first to market with useful tools and content for our customers. We believe in no limits to the possibilities that Internet technologies are bringing to business and we are on the forefront of converting those technologies into opportunities for our customers.
We believe in diversity and employ a diverse set of employees that have come from different backgrounds: public, private, academic, professional and cultural. www.salesboom.com
Please send CV to email@example.com with subject "Job Posting TG10703 ".