Data Sheet: Marketing Collateral & Sales Document Management
Marketing Collateral and Sales Department Management functionality by Salesboom.com allows your Sales and Marketing departments to communicate in real time ensuring everyone is on the same track. The Marketing Collateral and Sales Department Management feature makes it easy to share sales and marketing literature between departments in real time with the ability to create rules to decide when a document should be displayed.
Your business will benefit from Salesboom.com’s Marketing Collateral and Sales Department Management with:
- Chose what documents will be displayed for any number of campaigns, contacts, accounts, leads or opportunities
- At any point you can add documents to existing campaigns, leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities
- Display specific documents to support particular sales processes
- Instantly change which documents your company uses to support sales processes as needs arise
- Real time access to relevant white papers always keeps documents at hand
- Access related customer testimonials and case studies specific to current sales processes
- Sales representatives can have full access to marketing campaigns and sales promotions currently implemented
- Salesboom.com supports all major document formats including Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Adobe and .PDF extensions
When your Marketing and Sales Departments have full access to all information relevant to current marketing and sales processes they will be able to provide finely tailored services to any number of clients. Saleboom.com ensures that all documentation is always at hand and updated in real time to ensure your entire company is working with the most up to date information allowing you to provide a consistent message to all you customers.
SalesboomTM is a world leader in delivery of on-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
Salesboom has over 28,000 subscribers from around the globe, ranging from SMB to Fortune 500 customers, in over 154 countries around the world. Salesboom.com solutions drive innovation, enable business realignment, and enriches customer relations across the enterprise.