Data Sheet: Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Services
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) services provide protocols that allow the electronic exchange of information of order, invoicing, and payment data with customers and suppliers. It is typically not transacted 'live' over the Internet, but is managed via batch transactions and scheduled updates from proprietary applications.
Many large enterprises require EDI functionality with their partners, a move that, for pricing and capacity reasons, is pushing the need for Internet EDI exchanges.
There has been rapid development with EDI technologies for development of standards for secure email exchange. Salesboom has all the components to build your Internet based EDI to deliver real-time transaction updates if you are positioning for future technology placements for data exchange.
CRM EDI Transactions List
- Customers send Purchase Orders and Change Orders
- Salesboom generate Purchase Order Acknowledgments and Change Order Acknowledgments for any orders received
- Salesboom generate Functional Acknowledgments for any transactions received, based on customer requests
- Salesboom send daily Ship Notices and Invoices for shipments made from any of our locations
- Customers send weekly Inventory Reports
- Customers send monthly Point of Sale Reports
- Customers use EDI Debit Advisements and EDI
- Debit Advice Responses to streamline the processing of the Point of Sale Debit program
- Customers use EDI Planning Schedules to help forecast delivery requirements
- Salesboom send Remittance Advisements
- Salesboom send Customer Order Status Reports
- Salesboom send Customer Price Authorization Statuses
- Salesboom send Functional Acknowledgments for any transactions we receive
- Customers send Purchase Orders and Change Orders
- Salesboom generate Purchase Order Acknowledgments for any orders received
- Salesboom send Dispatch Advisements
- Customers send Sales Reports
Salesboom EDI Advantages
- EDI exchanges in real-time or batch processing environments
- Whether integrating or customizing, Salesboom delivers time-saving functionality
- Eliminate hard copy distributions reducing handling costs
- Send/Receive data 24/7
- Contextualize origin of all information
- Guaranteed ROI
- Use and re-use dependable and accurate information
- Incorporate efficiencies during implementation
- Use international standards for EDI exchange
API for EDI
Salesboom is built to accommodate smooth integration with 3rd party software like, SAP or Accpac, but there is generally customization and/or integration required to fully leverage the capabilities of third party applications in Salesboom.
For complex customizations and integrations, the Salesboom platform allows direct, low-level access to Object data stored in Salesboom via a Web Service Application Programming Interface (API).
The Salesboom API is a Web Service built on a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) that is used to either extend existing Salesboom functionalities, or to integrated Salesboom with third-party and/or ‘home grown’ applications.
EDI, CRM, SCM, Self Service, eCommerce
With Salesboom you can link accounting information with documents and data to engineer relationships successfully for true customer management, collaboration and knowledge management transactions.
Many organizations today find themselves trying to position themselves successfully between the supply chain and demand chain, while managing transactions and keeping customers, partners, employees and shareholders happy.
Use Salesboom as a link to data on all fronts, including eCommerce and Self Service activities.
Many organizations are trying to position for the future of data exchange, and for partnering reasons, and that may include undertaking significant change scenarios in order to deliver successful EDI services.
Salesboom has a professional services team to help guide you through the process of undertaking EDI Services in an on-demand environment. This process is possible as either an integration or as a customization of Salesboom.
Remember, Salesboom EDI service is an electronic data interchange management and e-invoicing solutions for small, medium and large businesses. Additional services offered by the software include accounting, reporting, and tracking. It was designed and released by Salesboom which is an international web hosted cloud CRM software house headquartered in Canada.
The electronic data interchange management (EDI) software offers e-invoicing features of archiving, validation, electronic customer support, and high penetration e-invoices. Support for popular formats such as PDF, XML, Excel, and etc … is available.
Salesboom EDI service offers reporting features of subscriptions, notifications and alerts, multi-language support, and a list of predefined reports. Important financing features include multi-payment process support, continuous access to payment status, bank reconciliation, and supply chain management.
SalesboomTM is a world leader in delivery of on-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
Salesboom has over 28,000 subscribers from around the globe, ranging from SMB to Fortune 500 customers, in over 154 countries around the world. Salesboom.com solutions drive innovation, enable business realignment, and enriches customer relations across the enterprise.
Sign up for a Free CRM Software 30-day Trial
Phone: 1.855.229.2043 (1.855.229.2043)
Once you truly gain full visibility into your company's business processes, you'll never want to go back to the dark again. We guarantee it. Take a Free CRM Software 30-day Trial today, or contact us directly for more information: 1.855.229.2043 (1.855.229.2043) or via e-mail at email@example.com.