Professional Services Manager
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
The Salesboom.com Professional Services Department bridges the gap between Sales and Technical Departments, while providing a consultative service to Salesboom Leads, Customers, etc. Professional Services Manager is there to explain to our customers what we can do for them, and help them map their Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning business processes using the tools provided in Salesboom, so that they can get a holistic view of their business, in real time. As well, Professional Services Team helps prospects with preparing Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RRQ) and Request for Proposal (RFP) documents while they are evaluating Information Management alternatives. Professional Services liaises with technical departments and prepares quotations for customizations, integrations, data migrations and implementing RFIs, RFP's and RFQ's. Industries include many from Government to Private Sector.
- Budgetary responsibility of $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Staff responsibility of 1 - 20
- Plan, organize and direct daily operations
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for business services
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Market business services
- Manage contracts
- Plan and direct research
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Provide clients with information data and advice
- Plan, develop and implement communication strategies
- Respond to customer complaints
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training, Completion of university
- Reading text
- Document use
- Oral communication
- Working with others
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Critical thinking
- Job task planning and organizing
- Finding information
- Computer use
- Continuous learning
Why choose Salesboom? The people, the work, the environment of success.
Salesboom.com is a world leading vendor of on demand Customer Relationship Management and Sales Force Automation Software, integrated with Enterprise Resource Planning Software-as-a-Service solutions to the global SME market.
We believe in diversity and employ a diverse set of employees that have come from different backgrounds: public, private, academic, professional and cultural.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Job Posting #P1024 ".